The CET workbook covers the exam blueprint material that could possibly be tested with a series of self-evaluation sessions using the same question, answer and explanation format as in the workshop. The material included in the self-evaluation sessions is designed to supplement study initiatives and reinforce those areas where emphasis is needed for the examination. The program will provide you with over 300 researched questions, answers and, more importantly, explanations based on the contents of the exam blueprint.
This workshop will prepare you for the Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET) Examination, which leads to the CET designation. You will review approximately300 targeted problems addressing the complete examination blueprint. At the completion of the CET prep workshop participants will learn to:
- Identify areas where additional preparation is needed
- Design an individual study plan that ensures exam success
- Obtain answers to questions about exam blueprint materials
- Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Instructional technology terminology
- Facilitation techniques
- The SAT and ADDIE Model models of Instructional Systems Design
- Training Needs Assessment
- Performance Evaluation
- Course Administration and Management
- Training Implementation
- Program Evaluation
Class cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee up to 30 days prior of a workshop date. No refunds will be made within 30 days of the workshop start date.